Summary: This concise version of Puntos de partida retains the longer text's hallmark focus on communicative language proficiency and provides comprehensive coverage of the essentials of language instruction vocabulary, grammar, and culture. Firmly positioned as one of the market leaders among introductory Spanish textbooks, Puntos offers the most teacher- and student-friendly pedagogy, outstanding grammar presentations, and a complete ancillary package. Edition/Copyright: 03
Featur ...show morees
- The text's clear, easy-to-follow chapter structure makes this program particularly beneficial for instructors with limited preparation time. Puntos en breve contains 16 regular chapters (versus the 18 chapters of the longer text).
- A thorough Instructor's Edition offers more teaching apparatus than any other introductory Spanish text on the market. With its enlarged trim size, extensive annotations, and other features, this is a particularly valuable teaching tool.
- The outstanding grammar presentations of the full-length text also represent an integral part of the brief Puntos en breve.
- The Interactive Student CD-ROM packaged free with every new copy of the text has been one of the best-loved components of the Puntos family of supplements.
- A video on CD available for purchase includes the entire video program.
- An electronic Workbook and an electronic Laboratory Manual are available for purchase, along with the more traditional print versions of these popular supplements.
- An outstanding Online Learning Center provides self-quizzing, cultural activities, flashcards, crossword puzzles, and much more!
Cover: Other Format
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing Company
Year Published: 2003