Summary: As the study companion for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 7th Edition this workbook set offers a wealth of additional opportunities to apply your knowledge and increase your understanding of anatomy and positioning concepts. Each volume includes situation-based questions with illustrations, film critique questions, laboratory activities, chapter competencies, and much more.
* Questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and eva ...show moreluation reinforce concepts and help you assess your learning.
* Situational questions with clinical scenarios challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-life examples.
* Film critique questions prepare you to evaluate radiograph quality in the clinical setting with questions about improperly positioned photographs.
* Laboratory exercises provide valuable hands-on learning as you perform radiographs using phantoms to evaluate images and practice positioning.
* Self-tests at the end of each chapter, with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, and true or false questions, help you evaluate your learning. ...show less