Summary: Master the essentials of basic radiographic procedures and understand your role as a limited practitioner. Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, Third Edition, covers all the content areas mandated by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) curriculum, including x-ray technology and techniques, anatomy, pathology and positioning, radiation safety, patient care, and other clinical skills you may be required to perform. This easy-to-read text wil ...show morel help you prepare for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Limited Scope Exam and build a foundation for success in clinical practice.
* Concise coverage of all content mandated by the ASRT Core Curriculum for Limited X-ray Machine Operators and the ARRT Limited Scope Exam
* Step-by-step, easy-to-understand instructions for positioning the patient
* More than 1,000 anatomy illustrations, positioning photos, and x-rays
* Newest information from the ASRT on limited radiography terminology and each state's requirements for licensure
* Standardized anatomy and positioning terminology
* Simplified physics and math concepts
* Learning objectives, key terms, glossary, and summaries in each chapter
* Workbook with exercises to review and reinforce your knowledge (available separately)
* Bone densitometry chapter provides all the information you need to perform bone densitometry exams.
* New and updated content on digital imaging, the most common podiatric positioning, cultural issues, confidentiality of health records, electronic medical records, and nosocomial infections ...show less
44 more offers below.