Summary: Master the essentials of basic radiographic procedures and understand your role as a limited practitioner. Radiography Essentials for Limited Practice, Third Edition, covers all the content areas mandated by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) curriculum, including x-ray technology and techniques, anatomy, pathology and positioning, radiation safety, patient care, and other clinical skills you may be required to perform. This easy-to-read text wil ...show morel help you prepare for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Limited Scope Exam and build a foundation for success in clinical practice.
* Concise coverage of all content mandated by the ASRT Core Curriculum for Limited X-ray Machine Operators and the ARRT Limited Scope Exam
* Step-by-step, easy-to-understand instructions for positioning the patient
* More than 1,000 anatomy illustrations, positioning photos, and x-rays
* Newest information from the ASRT on limited radiography terminology and each state's requirements for licensure
* Standardized anatomy and positioning terminology
* Simplified physics and math concepts
* Learning objectives, key terms, glossary, and summaries in each chapter
* Workbook with exercises to review and reinforce your knowledge (available separately)
* Bone densitometry chapter provides all the information you need to perform bone densitometry exams.
* New and updated content on digital imaging, the most common podiatric positioning, cultural issues, confidentiality of health records, electronic medical records, and nosocomial infections ...show less
More prices and sellers below.