Summary: This unique review book organizes questions according to Client Needs, the areas covered in the latest NCLEX examination test plan. Rationales are provided for all answer choices, plus test-taking strategies, and references to Elsevier nursing textbooks. This review includes many critical thinking and alternate item formats, plus a comprehensive exam consisting of 300 questions.Edition/Copyright: 3RD 06
...show more New to this Edition
- The text and accompanying CD-ROM provide a total of 5,010 practice questions, offering a thorough preparation for the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Alternate item format questions are included throughout the text and CD-ROM to help readers become accustomed to the new question styles.
- Every practice question provides a correct answer, rationales for all responses, test-taking strategy, level of cognitive ability, integrated concepts and processes category, client needs category, and a reference to a major Elsevier nursing textbook.
- Text presents introductory chapters on the NCLEX exam, the CAT exam, and test-taking skills.
- Text is uniquely organized, containing chapters that specifically address each category of client needs, along with the integrated concepts and process identified in the NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Practice questions help readers develop the reading, critical thinking, and analytic skills they need to succeed on the exam.
- Makes further study easier with specific references for every question.
- The text contains a comprehensive exam consisting of 300 questions representative of the percentages identified in the NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Features a new chapter addressing transitional needs of foreign-educated nurses.
- Includes over 5,000 questions, approximately 1,510 more than the 2nd edition. All of the questions in the book, plus additional questions, are included on the CD-ROM.
- New alternate item format questions include drag-n-drop, illustration questions, and multiple-response questions to prepare users for these questions on the NCLEX-RN examination.
Publisher: W.B. Saunders Co.
Year Published: 2006
Other Editions of Saunders Q and A Review for the NCLEX-RN - With CD: