Summary: Skin Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas P. Habif, James L. Campbell, Jr., M. Shane Chapman, James G. H. Dinulos, and Kathryn A. Zug, is the quick and practical clinical reference you need to help you effectively diagnose and treat 250 common dermatologic diseases. You'll find succinct, user-friendly chapters arranged by disorder type, updated treatment plans, and hundreds of new images showing diseases in various stages of manifestation, in ...show morecluding detailed information and illustrations on tropical dermatology. Perfect for any medical practitioner who'd rather treat than refer patients with skin disease, this full-color resource will also serve you well when prepping for the boards. Edition/Copyright: 3RD 11
- Gain reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnoses and treatment of the most common 250 dermatologic disorders, along with clinical tips presented by the experts.
- Accurately identify skin conditions in children with discussions of how they manifest differently than in adults.
- Quickly access the answers you need with the dermatologic drug formulary, a "differential diagnosis by anatomical region and lesion" guide, and the disorders index.
- Prescribe effective dermatologic treatment based on the practical diagnostic advice of Dr. Habif and fellow contributors who offer anterior and posterior diagrams of where diseases may be found on the body, classification of primary, secondary, and special lesions, pediatric considerations, clinical pearls to guide decision making, and more.
- Get and give the most up-to-date therapeutic advice available as every section in the book is revised with current treatment plans.
- Be prepared for travel-related skin diseases with new, richly illustrated coverage on tropical dermatology.
- See how skin disorders present at different stages with hundreds of new and often never-before-published images.
Publisher: C.V. Mosby Co.
Other Editions of Skin Disease : Diagnosis and Treatment: