1. Introduction to Law. 2. Business Ethics and the Social Responsibility of Business. 3. Civil Dispute Resolution. 4. Constitutional Law. 5. Administrative Law. 6. Criminal Law. 7. Intentional Torts. 8. Negligence and Strict Liability.
PART II. CONTRACTS.
9. Introduction to Contracts. 10. Mutual Assent. 11. Conduct Invalidating Assent. 12. Consideration. 13. Illegal Bargains. 14. Contractual Capacity. 15. Contracts in Writing. 16. Third Parties to Contracts. 17. Performance, Breach, and Discharge. 18. Contract Remedies.
PART III. AGENCY.
19. Relationship of Principal and Agent. 20. Relationship with Third Parties.
PART IV. SALES.
21. Introduction to Sales and Leases. 22. Performance. 23. Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss. 24. Products Liability: Warranties and Strict Liability in Tort. 25. Sales Remedies.
PART V. NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
26. Form and Content. 27. Transfer. 28. Holder in Due Course. 29. Liability of Parties. 30. Bank Deposits, Collections, and Funds Transfers.
PART VI. UNINCORPORATED BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS.
31. Formation and Internal Relations of General Partnerships. 32. Operation and Dissolution of General Partnerships. 33. Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
PART VII. CORPORATIONS.
34. Nature, Formation, and Powers. 35. Financial Structure. 36. Management Structure. 37. Fundamental Changes.
PART VIII. DEBTOR AND CREDITOR RELATIONS.
38. Secured Transactions and Suretyship. 39. Bankruptcy.
PART IX. REGULATION OF BUSINESS.
40. Protection of Intellectual Property. 41. Antitrust. 42. Consumer Protection. 43. Employment Law. 44. Securities Regulation. 45. Accountants' Legal Liability. 46. Environmental Law. 47. International Business Law. 48. Cyberlaw.
PART X. PROPERTY.
49. Introduction to Property, Property Insurance, Bailments, and Documents of Title. 50. Interests in Real Property. 51. Transfer and Control of Real Property. 52. Trusts and Decedents' Estates.
2005 Hardcover Fair Binding torn Item is intact, but may show shelf wear. Pages may include notes and highlighting. May or may not include supplemental or companion material. Access codes may or m...show moreay not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. ...show less
$2.66 +$3.99 s/h
HippoBooks-DB Toledo, OH
Our feedback rating says it all: Five star service and fast delivery! We have shipped four million items to happy customers, and have one MILLION unique items ready to ship today!
$2.66 +$3.99 s/h
Overstock Book Tallahassee, FL
2005 Hardcover Good
$2.66 +$3.99 s/h
Goodwill of Orange County Santa Ana, CA
Acceptable Book has internal/external wear and/or highlighting and underlining. It may have creases on the cover and some folded pages. This is a USED book.
$2.99 +$3.99 s/h
One Planet Books Columbia, MO
Ships same day or next business day! UPS expedited shipping available (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes). Used sticker & some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access...show more code or dust jacket ...show less
$5.49 +$3.99 s/h
Arch Reads Florissant, MO
2005 Hardcover Fair *Condition Acceptable a book with obvious wear. May have some damage to the cover but integrity still intact. The binding may be slightly damaged but integrity is still intact....show more Possible writing in margins, possible underlining and highlighting of text, but no missing pages or anything that would compromise the legibility or understanding of the text. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...show less
$9.99 +$3.99 s/h
HPB-Orland Park Orland Park, IL
2005 Hardcover Good Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, and may not include cd-rom or ac...show morecess codes. Customer service is our top priority! ...show less
$9.99 +$3.99 s/h
Kings Ridge Media Appleton, WI
2005-03-01 Hardcover UsedGood Good Condition item. We strive to provide the best shopping experience with every item we sell. Satisfaction guaranteed! ! Ships from US. Please allow 1-3 weeks for de...show morelivery outside US. ...show less
$14.95 +$3.99 s/h
omgtextbooks Pueblo West, CO
2005 Hard cover 13th ed. Good. Sewn binding. Cloth over boards. 1280 p. Contains: Illustrations. Smith & Roberson's Business Law.
$15.99 +$3.99 s/h
SUPER BOOKS Fort Mill, SC
Buy with Confidence. Excellent Customer Support. We ship from multiple US locations. No CD, DVD or Access Code Included.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster? We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
Not the right book for you? We'll gladly take it back within 30 days.
To return an eTextbook:
Your eTextbook is non-returnable once it's been activated. You must contact us about returning your eTextbook before you activate it.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date on your order confirmation.
This book qualifies for guaranteed cash back! Buy it now for , then:
Sell it back by:
Guaranteed cash back:
Cost of this book after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
If you find this book for less on Amazon.com (direct from Amazon, not marketplace sellers), we'll match it.
In our warehouse, waiting to ship directly to you.
We hand-inspect every used textbook to make sure it's in good condition.
Buy it now. Sell it later!
Sell this textbook for cash!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
We hand-inspect every one of our used textbooks to ensure good condition.
Our used textbooks do NOT have:
Missing or torn pages
Missing or torn cover
Torn or damaged binding
A broken spine
This textbook has never been used.
Due to the size of eTextbooks, a high-speed internet connection (cable modem, DSL, LAN) is required for download stability and speed. Your connection can be wired or wireless.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet duringthe download process.
XP or Windows 7 (32 or 64 running in 32 bit mode), or Mac OS 10.6 or above
At least 512 MB RAM, 600 mHZ processor, and 40 MB of hard drive space (75MB for Mac OS)
What is the Marketplace? It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options? Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air Terms
Rental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.