on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: The top single-volume resource in urology--the ultimate reference for fourth-year medical students, residents, urologists, and primary care physicians. In a well-illustrated, easy-to-follow format, this book provides the ready-to-use information needed for the diagnosis and treatment of urologic diseases. Includes a brand-new chapter on laparoscopic surgery and bacterial infections of the genitourinary tract, plus the insights of seven new contributing authors.
...show more ...show less
1. Anatomy of the Genitourinary Tract
2. Embryology of the Genitourinary System
3. Symptoms of Disorders of the Genitourinary Tract
4. Physical Examination of the Genitourinary Tract
5. Urologic Laboratory Examination
6. Radiology of the Urinary Tract
7. Vascular Interventional Radiology
8. Percutaneous Endourology & Ureterorenoscopy
9. Laparoscopic Surgery
10. Radionuclide Imaging
11. Retrograde Instrumentation of the Urinary Tract
12. Urinary Obstruction and Stasis
13. Vesicoureteral Reflux
14. Bacterial Infections of the Genitourinary Tract
15. Specific Infections of the Genitourinary Tract
16. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
17. Urinary Stone Disease
18. Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
19. Injuries to the Genitourinary Tract
20. Immunology & Immunotherapy of Urologic Cancers
21. Urothelial Carcinoma: Cancers of the Bladder, Ureter, & Renal Pelvis
22. Renal Parenchymal Neoplasms
23. Neoplasms of the Prostate Gland
24. Genital Tumors
25. Urinary Diversion & Bladder Substitution
26. Urologic Laser Surgery
27. Chemotherapy of Urologic Tumors
28. Radiotherapy of Urologic Tumors
29. Neuropathic Bladder Disorders
30. Urodynamic Studies
31. Urinary Incontinence
32. Disorders of the Adrenal Glands
33. Disorders of the Kidneys
34. Diagnosis of Medical Renal Diseases
35. Oliguria; Acute Renal Failure
36. Chronic Renal Failure & Dialysis
37. Renal Transplantation
38. Disorders of the Ureter & Ureteropelvic Junction
39. Disorders of the Bladder, Prostate, & Seminal Vesicles
40. Disorders of the Penis & Male Urethra
41. Disorders of the Female Urethra
42. Disorders of the Testis, Scrotum, & Spermatic Cord
43. Skin Diseases of the External Genitalia
44. Abnormalities of Sexual Determination and Differentiation
45. Renovascular Hypertension
46. Male Infertility
47. Male Sexual Dysfunction
Appendix: Normal Laboratory Values
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.