Summary: This timesaving resource features:Edition/Copyright: 04
Treatment plan components for 26 speech-language disorders
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions--plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors
The Bes ...show moretselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, and third-party payors. This book helps both the novice and expert speech-language pathologist to identify functional and meaningful strategies for improving a client's communication skills.
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners® series:
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for adult, child, and adolescent clients
- Organized around 26 main speech-language disabilities, from those associated with aphasia and dysarthria to dysphagia, language disorders, alternative and augmentative communication, voice disorders, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each communication disorder, long-term goals, short-term goals, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by disability
- Handy workbook-style format affords plenty of space to record your own customized definitions, goals, objectives, and interventions
- Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
- Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.