The SYSTEME-D WRITING ASSISTANT Software program provides learners with rapid access to language reference materials.
- NEW! Easier to use! A newly designed interface makes it easier for users to navigate.
- NEW! A specialized popup toolbar integrates the features of Système-D into Microsoft Word and Word Perfect, allowing users to look up vocabulary and idiomatic phrases, check usage, refer to grammar notes, and see complete expanded verb phrases while composing in their standard word processor.
- NEW! New dictionary entries from the Merriam-Webster French-English Bilingual Dictionary reference over 80,000 words and phrases.
- NEW! A new pronunciation feature shows how individual vocabulary words and words used in complete phrases are spoken by a variety of native speakers.
- Students develop critical thinking skills: they learn to read, analyze, see word associations, and understand the link between language functions and linguistics structures.
- Revising and strengthening work is easy and satisfying.
- Can be used as an individual resource or a supplement to any Heinle text for writing activities.