Summary: For more than 65 years, Taber's has provided students, nurses, and health professionals with the definitions and information they need to provide superior care for their patients, while remaining portable and easy-to-carry.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
...show lessEdition/Copyright: 05
- 56,000 easy-to-understand definitions -- almost 50% more than the competition
- 700 illustrations; more than 500 in full-color
- Cyclopedic fo ...show morermat means you get much more than just definitions. You get a comprehensive resource with:
- Superior illustrations
- Etymologies (word origins)
- 100 most frequently prescribed drugs (NEW)
- Patient Care sections with clinically pertinent information
- Caution statements in color, to call attention to vital considerations and potential dangers that help you practice safe health care
- Tables that put important information at your fingertips
Publisher: F. A. Davis Co.
Year Published: 2005
Other Editions of Taber's Electronic Medical Dictionary 3.0 - Cd (software):