This edition has also been released as:
Summary: Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, SparkNotes is a new breed of study guide: smarter, better, faster. Geared to what today's students need to know, SparkNotes provides chapter-by-chapter analysis; explanations of key themes, motifs, and symbols; and a review quiz and essay topics. Lively and accessible, these guides are perfect for late-night studying and writing papers.
From the Publisher
...show moreeft:10px;margin:0px;'> Get your A in Gear with SparkNotes.
- Each SparkNote gives you just what you need to succeed in school with:
- Summaries of every chapter and thorough Analysis
- Explanation of the key Themes, Motifs, and Symbols
- Detailed Character Analysis
- Key Facts about the Work
- Author's Historical Context
- Identification and explanation of Important Quotations
- A 25-question review Quiz, Study Questions and Essay Topics to help you prepare for papers and tests
What do you get when a group of Harvard Students creates study guides for the 21st century? Better grades. Not long ago our writers were acing their classes. Now they're loading SparkNotes with concise critical analysis that won't yellow with age. With SparkNotes you'll have an easier time understanding and enjoying great works of literature. SparkNotes -- the smarter, better, faster way to an "A." ...show lessEdition/Copyright: 02
Year Published: 2002