on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Summary: Now with hundreds of new images, this core text focuses on the two main divisions within sonography: general/abdominal and obstetric/gynecologic. It also provides coverage of vascular ultrasound and an introduction to echocardiography. While the abdominal and vascular sections are organized by body systems, OB/GYN uses a chronologic approach to development during pregnancy and an anatomic approach to gynecologic pathology. Each chapter covers patient history; normal ...show moreanatomy, including cross-sectional anatomy; ultrasound techniques; pathology; and related laboratory findings. ...show lessEdition/Copyright: 6TH 06
Part I: FOUNDATIONS OF SONOGRAPHY
1. Foundations of Sonography
2. NEW! Introduction to Physical Findings
Part II: ABDOMEN
3. Anatomic and Physiologic Relationships within the Abdominal Cavity
4. Introduction to Abdominal Scanning: Techniques and Protocols
5. The Vascular System
6. The Liver
7. The Gallbladder and the Biliary System
8. The Pancreas
9. The Gastrointestinal System
10. The Urinary System
11. The Spleen
12. The Retroperitoneum
13. The Peritoneal Cavity and Abdominal Wall
14. NEW! Contrast Applications in the Abdomen
15. NEW! Invasive/Intraoperative Procedures in the Abdomen
16. NEW! Emergent Ultrasonic Procedures
Part III: SMALL PARTS
17. The Breast
18. The Neck
19. The Scrotum and Prostate
20. NEW! The Musculoskeletal System
Part IV: PEDIATRICS
21. The Neonatal Brain
22. The Pediatric Abdomen
23. The Neonatal Kidneys and Adrenal Glands
24. Neonatal and Pediatric Gynecology
25. NEW! Neonatal Hips
26. NEW! Neonatal Spine
Part V: CARDIOVASCULAR
27. Anatomic, Hemodynamic and Physiologic Relationships within the Thoracic Cavity
28. General Echocardiographic Evaluation and Techniques
29. Fetal Echocardiography: The Basics
30. Fetal Echocardiography: Congenital Heart Disease
31. Extracranial Cerebrovascular Evaluation
32. Intracranial Cerebrovascular Evaluation
33. Peripheral Arterial Evaluation
34. Peripheral Venous Evaluation
Part VI: GYNECOLOGY
35. Normal Anatomy and Physiology of the Female Pelvis
36. Sonographic and Doppler Evaluation of the Female Pelvis
37. Pathologic Processes affecting the Uterus
38. Pathologic Processes affecting the Ovaries
39. Pathologic Process affecting the Adenexa
40. NEW! Sonographic Evaluation for Infertility
Part VII: OBSTETRICAL SONOGRAPHY
41. The Role of Ultrasound in Obstetrics
42. Clinical Ethics for Obstetric Sonography
43. Sonographic Evaluation in the First Trimester
44. First Trimester Complications
45. Sonographic Evaluation in the Second and Third Trimesters
46. Gestational Age Assessment
47. Fetal Growth Assessment
48. Sonography of the High Risk Pregnancy
49. Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital Anomalies
50. NEW! Sonographic 3D/4D Evaluation of Fetal Anomalies
51. The Placenta
52. The Umbilical Cord
53. The Amniotic Fluid and Membranes
54. The Fetal Face and Neck
55. The Fetal Neural Axis
56. The Fetal Thorax
57. The Fetal Anterior Abdominal Wall
58. The Fetal Abdomen
59. The Fetal Genitourinary System
60. The Fetal Musculoskeletal System
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.