on Orders of $25 or more*
|Get your books quickly and easily... and pay nothing for shipping. Just order $25 or more and standard shipping is on us (excludes Marketplace and Rental offerings).|
|$3.99 flat rate|
|UPS 2nd Day Air*||$11.99 flat rate|
|UPS Next Day Air*||$19.98 flat rate|
* Not available for PO boxes and APO/FPO
** Saturday delivery is only available in certain areas. UPS standard rates apply.
*** Separate shipping rates apply for bulk orders
Part A Introduction to Research Methods
1. Introduction to Empirical Research
2. Experimental vs. Nonexperimental Studies
3. Experimental vs. Causal-Comparative Studies
4. Types of Nonexperimental Research
5. Variables in Nonexperimental Studies
6. Variables in Experimental Studies
7. Research Hypotheses, Purposes, and Questions
8. Operational Definitions of Variables
9. Quantitative vs. Qualitative Research: I
10. Quantitative vs. Qualitative Research: II
11. Program Evaluation
12. Ethical Considerations in Research
13. The Role of Theory in Research
Part B Reviewing Literature
14. Reasons for Reviewing Literature
15. Locating Literature Electronically
16. Writing Literature Reviews
Part C Sampling
17. Biased and Unbiased Sampling
18. Simple Random and Systematic Sampling
19. Stratified Random Sampling
20. Other Methods of Sampling
21. Introduction to Sample Size
22. A Closer Look at Sample Size
Part D Measurement
23. Introduction to Validity
24. Judgmental Validity
25. Empirical Validity
26. Judgmental-Empirical Validity
27. Reliability and Its Relationship to Validity
28. Measures of Reliability
29. Norm- and Criterion-Referenced Tests
30. Measures of Optimum Performance
31. Measures of Typical Performance
Part E Experimental Design
32. True Experimental Designs
33. Threats to Internal Validity
34. Threats to External Validity
35. Pre-Experimental Designs
36. Quasi-Experimental Designs
Part F Understanding Statistics
37. Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
38. Introduction to the Null Hypothesis
39. Scales of Measurement
40. Descriptions of Nominal Data
41. Introduction to the Chi Square Test
42. A Closer Look at the Chi Square Test
43. Shapes of Distributions
44. The Mean, Median, and Mode
45. The Mean and Standard Deviation
46. The Median and Interquartile Range
47. The Pearson Correlation Coefficient
48. The t Test
49. One-Way Analysis of Variance
50. Two-Way Analysis of Variance
51. Practical Significance of Results
52. Introduction to Effect Size
A. The Validity Structure of Qualitative Research
B. Excerpt from a Literature Review
C. Indices to Journal Articles
D. Selected Sources of Statistical Information
E. Other Methods of Determining Reliability
F. A Closer Look at the Standard Deviation
G. Introduction to Meta-Analysis
Get Free Shipping on orders over $25 (not including Rental and Marketplace). Order arrives in 5-10 business days.
Need it faster?
We offer fast, flat-rate expedited shipping options.
|Sell it back by:|
|Guaranteed cash back:|
|Cost of this book|
after cash back:
Take advantage of Guaranteed Cash Back. Send your book to us in good condition before the end of the buyback period, we'll send YOU a check, and you'll pay less for your textbooks!
When you're done with this book, sell it back to Textbooks.com. In addition to the the best possible buyback price, you'll get an extra 10% cash back just for being a customer.
We buy good-condition used textbooks year 'round, 24/7. No matter where you bought it, Textbooks.com will buy your textbooks for the most cash.
Being online is not required for reading an eTextbook after successfully downloading it. You must only be connected to the Internet during the download process.
What is the Marketplace?
It's another way for you to get the right price on the books you need. We approved every Marketplace vendor to sell their books on Textbooks.com, so you know they're all reliable.
What are Marketplace shipping options?
Marketplace items do not qualify for free shipping. When ordering from the Marketplace, please specify whether you want the seller to send your book Standard ($3.99/item) or Express ($6.99/item). To get free shipping over $25, just order directly from Textbooks.com instead of through the Marketplace.
FREE UPS 2nd Day Air TermsRental and Marketplace items are excluded. Offer is valid from 1/21/2013 12:00PM to 1/23/2013 11:59AM CST. Your order must be placed by 12 Noon CST to be processed on the same day. Minimum order value is $100.00 excluding Rental and Marketplace items. To redeem this offer, select "FREE UPS 2ND DAY AIR" at checkout. Offer not is not valid on previous orders.