An Overview of the Essentials (Fifth Edition) Designed for students who are getting lost in the details of research methods and not getting the big picture, this short book provides an overview of the essential concepts.
- Lively examples on contemporary topics stimulate students' interest and show the relevance of research methods to their everyday lives.
- Divided into short sections, this book makes it easy for you to give customized assignments. Assign only the sections your students need.
- The sections on statistics show students how to interpret statistics without computations.
- Factual Questions at the end of each section allow students to check their comprehension. An extensive instructor's key includes sample answers to the discussion questions obtained in the field tests.
- New to this edition:Greatly expanded coverage of basic concepts in qualitative research.