Emphasizes the importance of critical thinking and the integration of culture and gender in the science of psychology.
A comprehensive introduction to the field, Psychology,
11/e emphasizes the importance of critical thinking skills crucial to students' success in college and later in life. Written with liveliness, warmth, and clarity, the updated edition continues its tradition of integrating gender, culture, and ethnicity throughout the text. MyPsychLab is an integral part of the Wade / Tavris / Garry program. Key learning applications include writing assessment, MyPsychLab video series, and simulations. Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning - MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Critical thinking is woven throughout the text's narrative.
- Engage Students - ''Mental Gears'' symbol appears throughout the text to highlight topic areas that exemplify and ask students to employ critical thinking skills.
- Explore Theory/Research - '' Taking Psychology With You'' at the end of each chapter draws on research related to the chapter material to help students tackle practical topics.
- Understand Diversity - Integrates gender, culture, and ethnicity into the field of psychology.
- Support Instructors - A full set of supplements, including MyPsychLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.
Often purchased with Wade Psychology 11th edition