This edition has also been released as:
Summary: This market-leading tax research text takes a practical, hands-on approach that goes beyond a random sampling of tax research sources. Fully updated, Federal Tax Research extensively covers computer-oriented research tools including CD-ROMs, the Internet and computerized databases. From its tax planning orientation to the real-life cases, this is one book that conveys a true understanding of the most important elements of the federal tax law.Edition/Copyright: 7TH 06
Benefits: ...show moreB>
- NEW! State and Local Tax Research: A new chapter has been added on state and local tax research opportunities is provided, reflecting the importance of this type of work in today's practice.
- NEW! Spotlight on Taxation Boxes: Highlight changes tax laws, research tips, tax news, and other high-interest research issues.
- NEW! Expanded Exercise, Problems and Cases: Dozens of new Exercises, Problems, and Extended Research Cases have been added to this edition.
- Unparalleled Coverage of Online and CD-Based Tax Research: The sixth edition offers an in-depth view of tax research resources such as RIA's CheckPoint, CCH, WestLaw, Lexis/Nexis, and Kleinrock, exposing the user to the most commonly used tax research databases in the professional world.
- Extended Research Cases: These cases require in-depth, integrative research to be completed. They are designed to simulate the business environment, where it is necessary for multiple resources to be utilized in order to research a solution or conclusion.
- TaxTutor: For each chapter in the text there are ten online, interactive quiz questions. These quizzes are designed to give users additional practice on key and more difficult topics. Join us on the Internet at: http://raabe.swcollege.com for more information.
- Extensive Coverage of State and Local Tax Research Sources: State and local taxation are two areas that heavily influence the tax field and tax research. The text provides the user with the comprehensive review of these key subjects that will be necessary for success in the professional world.
- Updated Information on Tax Ethics, New Tax Sources, and New Tax Publications: Awareness of these critical areas is imperative to success in the tax world. West's Federal Tax Research, 7e fully updates the user by providing the most current information on these important topics.
Publisher: South-Western Publishing Co.
Year Published: 2006
Other Editions of West's Federal Taxation Research -With CD: