Summary: Benefits: Edition/Copyright: 6TH 07
- Examples and exhibits illustrate and clarify application of concept, statutes, and the UPC.
- Assignments require the students to interpret concept, statutes, and the UPC.
- Key terms in the margins draw the students' attention and aid learning.
- Review questions recap each section's material.
- Case problems challenge the student to interpret material and often on a state ...show morespecific basis.
- Probate forms and tax returns found in the Appendix aid the student in learning the complete process of probate and estate administration.
Publisher: Delmar Publications
Year Published: 2007
Other Editions of Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration: