Will You Stick with a Boring Book?
This month, in the spirit of Valentine's Day, you dished about your relationship with your... books!
Here's what we learned about Textbooks.com Facebook fans:
- When Textbooks.com fans commit, they're in it for the long haul: 59% won't quit reading once they've started, even if they stop enjoying the book!
- "I keep reading. Sometimes I regret it. But at least then I KNOW I don't like it, and I didn't miss any good parts at the end." – Elizabeth D. (TX)
- "Depends if I have something else to read!" – Loni M. (IN)
- "I move onto another book and go back to it later." – Becca S. (WA)
- "Quit. Life is too short to read bad books." – Donna D. (WI)
- "Keep reading! You have to be able to discuss it intelligently, even if it stink." – Rose W. (NJ)
- "After a lull, there is usually a good part coming up!" – Bird C.
- "Read the last chapter and find out if it's going to get good, then decide." – Laurie T. (WI)
The latest updates, great deals, announcements & promotions
When you order over $25
direct from us. Excludes
rental and Marketplace
orders. Learn more.
Lowest prices are what you
want. We make it easier to
get them. Learn more.
DID YOU KNOW?
Textbooks.com has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. See for yourself.